Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a pathology threads - lcase
Welcome, rajshekhar,
I am certain not in a position to judge other's chances in pathology. But personally, I think
certainly your extensive path experience is a big plus. So if you are committed to path, why not give it a try? Certainly pathology is fairly competitive, but you never know unless you try it.
thanks lcase
I am going to apply this year ,Step 1/ 93 passed CS still did not take CK
GC holder have master degree in chemical and clinical pathology,
old graduate ,no experience in the states
hi guys,

I was thinking to start this thread ....glad to see it already started.
I am 2000 graduate. 87/95/86 CS pass IMG. need visa.
keep this thread going
I remember u shattered from last years thread. I think you will a gud candidate this year but if are planning to wait for an year u can afford it as u are a recent graduate
Great, we have new people joining the thread. Wish us all matched in the coming season!
I m 2003 IMG.Green Card,poor scores 80/84/CS passed,all first attempt,no USCE,will start observership in pathology next month....and will start preparing for step3 next month also....Is there any chance for me in pathology or should i give it up.
Hello Icase
Can you please help me know how to choose the programmes ?do u have any list?
I am interested in applying for pathology..and am about to take my Ck soon
Still havent started anything in my application processes..just sent all LOR and rest of my documents to ERAS..Planning to be done with my application before september first..
I just am so busy in CK now I have no idea about what should I do in the match process..I feel lost and the thread you have started over here gave me some hope that I can find someone to guide me..
will appreciate it if you can help or if anyone over here can..
thanks
thanks alot pathhopeful,lcase...ur words mean alot to me...i really mean it...
and i pray all of u get matched to the best residency slots...
thankyou so much for all ur encouragementSmile
Purpledream, I am also in process of selecting programs. Basicly I first go through their websites to see if there is any written application requirement for IMGs, and if available, I will also pay attention to the their residents list which might be indicative of whether IMG friendly or not. A another approach I am using is to call the programs or email the programs to get more information.

I did not use any "commercial available" list. Everyone is different in term of graduate year, USCE, long term career goal et al, so I believe the best to do is to compile the list for yourself, which is an important part of the application.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »