Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a pathology threads - lcase
Icase
thanx for ur reply.
I realy feel a bit unfocused ,because i want the best of both worlds..I want to get a good score in step 2 so postponed my exam a couple of weeks so will take it on september 4 ..and at same time i dont want to apply for the match but have no time even to read what am I supposed to do..so i just need to understand does it differ if i do all those things after september 2?
i mean shud all ur application and sending to the programmes go on day 2 of september ?or u have a rframe time?
sorry if u may find me a bit ignorant but shall i stop my studies now and see those application issue or what is ur advice?
thanx
You are welcome, purpledream. The purpose of the thread is to form a support group.
I totally understand your current situation, and getting a good step2 score should be your priority now. Pathology application seems be processed late, with first batch of IVs coming around end of September, so I believe as long as you can make it done before Mid-september, you are fine.

Just my 2 cents.
hello guys i have been following your posts from last few days and its heartening to know that i am not all that alone. i was working on finding some img friendly pathology program mes with some luck and got hold of one list (which i dont know how correct it is) and would love to share if anyone interested
Icase ..thanks
am very ignorant in this forum..i just ran into it accidently a couple of days ago
trying to check for a reply from u take ages for me here ..if its okay to get your email if i need to understand anything please let me know...i am so short of time and want the best of both worlds..
i want good scores and want to know how and where to apply..and what should i look for
thanx

hello rajshekhar
I will appreciate it if u mail me the list
monaelsakka
'thanx
Hi guys,

Its gud to see you all actively participating in this thread.

Purple dream i also think that if u apply by mid sept u shd be ok but dont delay till oct.
all the best
purpledream, u are welcome.

One of my LOR was lost in the process, it is a little frunstrating. Have to ask the LOR writer again. Anything new? How was everyone's PS, I never feels ready for mine.
I case

I am also in same boat as you. I am editing PS every alternate day and it never seems to be perfect. try showing it to other people it might help sometimes.
Icase am so busy in CK ,my exam is soon..i hardly have time here so my email is monaelsakka
will highly appreciate it if u can email me so that i can ask you the specific things i need to know...i am in a place were i have noone around to ask..I checked for the first time frieda today and really panicked because i really feel this need good time to invest in searching and everything ,which i really cannot do now because of my exam...so i just need to ask about certain things in the process maybe it will help me know how to choose or exclude certain programmes....i really wish i had access to this forum earlier ..but anyway i appreciate your help...

thanks a lot
Dear Rajshekhar,

If you could kindly share your list with me, it would be greatly appreciated. my email is phyuchan

Thanks a lot,

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »