Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a pathology threads - lcase
Dear bantibanda
Thanks for the valuable information
can I email you directly please?I am in a terrible mess reagrding many issues ..can I email you directly?My email is monaelsakka
if you dont mind I will highly appreciate it
thanx
Anything new? My LORs are now all uploaded, Smile, my PS is almost ready...anyone preparing for step 3?
hi ,i m also applyin for pathology match 2009.old img.goodscore in step 1 .bad in step 2 ck.cs results awaited.can anybody guide me for chosing univs.
Hi Icase

I am going to study for Step-3.
Hi everyone,
I am going to reapply to pathology this year .My credentials are 80/82/pass/83, with one attempt in step 1. I am a green card holder. What are my chances in getting in? It was really competetive last year and I think its going to be the same this year. Any suggestion to improve CV and anything that i can do to get residency this year?
Plz if any body can give some suggestions that would be great.
pathseeker, apply early, work on your PS. The rest is luck, as you may know already from last year's match. Good thing for you is that you dont need visa..GL
pathseeker, passing step 3 is and having GC are two plus. As pathology having less positions than IM, have you thought to also apply IM as backups?
Here I have a question concerning the CAF forms, do you add descriptions for each experiences? including work, research and voluteer experiences?
Hellow fellows. I am a beginner here.
My profile: IMG (Brazil), Grad 2003, Pathology Residency in Brazil (2004-2007), MSc Pathology (to be concluded by March of 2009). Working as Pathologist and Professor of Histology in a University. I am studying for the Step 1, but I would like to read what you think about perspectives for such a profile and your sugestions.

Thank you in advance.

Good luck.
Pathobraz: what can I say, you seems born to be a pathologist! Work hard on your usmle tests, with a decent score you will have no problem finding a residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »