Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a pathology threads - lcase
dear friends!
need to ask u ppl a question...how important is observership in US if one's already doing residency in path. in home country? and is there any externship sort of thing in pathology?

iam intrested in pathology residency. i have obsevership in pathology in famous hospital.
hi, friends can u tell from which university do u guys do reseach/ phds. iam intrested in doing in molecular pathology/genetics.
Hi Shattered, first of all good luck for this season
all depends on your projection of yourself and how good you can sell yourself. Observership may give you some contacts and that is all. The major determinant is your VISA or GC status because programs are skeptical in doing all this VISA stuff [this do not apply to IMG friendly programs], which are happy to do so
thank you so much for ur kind words happy-doctor. MAY U STAY HAPPY ALWAYSSmile
If u come across this msg of mine plz do drop ur email id here.mine is cutewindchime
ur previous email id is inactivated I guess...
and lcase hope things are good with u tooSmile
and best of luck to everyone here...
Shattered, if you don not have previous experience on pathology practice, observership is critical to demonstrate that you are familiar with current pathology service system, and you know the day-to-day life of the residents, also show your committement to pathology. Overall, I believe it carries some weight.

Bhuni, are you applying for this year? molecular pathology is a subspecialty, not a specialty, you can do AP or CP or both, then get training on MP.

Hope more people can participate, share their credentials and IV invitations in the coming month (or week!). Good luck to us all.
Ready to apply 09/02? The thread need a lift Smile
thanx alt dear lcase.
well i do have 3 years experience in pathology in home country.
ready to apply 09/02/08? I am thinking applying 40-50 programs, what about you guys?
I have already applied to program today.
hi guys.i m intrested too in pathology.is any kind soul can exchange pathology list with me, i have IM and pediatrics list with me.i shall be thank full to u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »