Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am ECFMG certified...USMLE transcript YES or NO - cshouston30
I cleared step1 ,2 CK and CS. I am not thinking of giving step-3 before november. So in my application , for automatic USMLE transcript transmission what should i choose : yes or no ??
do not put automatic USMLE transcript tramsmission. it's a big NO-NO. in case(god borbid) failure,PDs will know about it before you Sad
It is a good idea not to select No on automatic transmission. I got screwed last match because of that.
Hi Ris, would you please share your experience with us, what happened? You're suggesting selecting "yes" for automatic transmission, right?
Thanks
1,ck,cs cleared
step3 not yet

Do you authorize the ECFMG to transmit your USMLE transcript, which will include a complete history of your Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS and Step 3 results at the time your request is processed and, if applicable, the release of your NBME passing Part scores?

---> this question goes to "YES"

Do you authorize the automatic retransmission of your USMLE transcript if Step results, which were not available at the time your request was processed, become available during the current ERAS cycle?

---> this question goes to "NO"

YES, NO???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »