Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how I begin my interesting mornings !! - triplehelix
This is not related to USMLEs, so please do not read if you are not interested in anything except USMLEs, moreover, you must be adult to read it !

I listen to radio while drive to my university in the morning. I listen to a talk show. I am sharing two true stories that I listened to..

1. There was very bid program somewhere in Ohio, and many people from other states were coming to attend the program/festival. The radio host was asking people why they want to attend that program. Here is a story of one man who was coming from NY: His wife is trying to conceive for 3 years now, but failed after ongoing efforts. They did not consult any doctors yet. This man is now coming to attend that festival..because there will be many HOT young women in that program, and he wants to "warm himself up" for 3 days with these women those who will attend the program. Spending time with these women will boost up his ......and will produce more "quality" sperms..and then he will go back to NY with a hope that he will be able to impregnate his wife this time. Now there is a problem..if this man, while flirting with these hot women..loses his commitment to his wife..and "uses his good quality sperm" with these women, then the whole purpose is spoiled...so, his brother is accompanying with him so that he can observe his brother having "hot fun" with "hot women" but retains his "quality sperms" for his sister-in-law to imprgnate her.... !
I was amazed...what an idea to produce good sperm !! Only in America !

2. The host is discussing the issue of women dating with younger men. One of the co-host, her name is Christine, 36 yr old, mom of three. Christine was asked if she ever dated with younger men. Christine replied in positive. She told she dated a man of 21 year old while she was 31 yr old. The host asked her, what is the advantage of dating young men ?
Christine replied: They recover faster !

What a beginning of my day !
Didnt he say how can his wife can produce good eggs? May be sleeping with others for these three days.
This is disgusting..
this is why i always say that this society is a trash. i don't know what's the english words for khullam khulla beghairti.i.e.; adultery plus "so what" type of an attitude .GOOD MORNING
not only Khulam khula begherti but they aslo preach it.
lol ! tulip7.
I love this society..
I like the way many of them can think...
Human mind can be so bizzare at times. I could share few more true stories..but some of that will be beyond tolerability for few folks, so I refrain myself....lol !!
Amazing ! The world is so beautiful I would never know if I did not come to US.
God bless..."you are with me or you are against me ?"
america is a free country and freedom is enjoyed by every1.here the dictum is do good and have good,no messing around,no pretenssions....the best place in the world to live in..
people like rehellohie wanted to be part this society(that he/she need to sign as physician here in usa)but cant tolerate the behavior of this society,what a confusing charecter are they!look him/her keep a massage like "Pakistan zindabad",even i never found them to enthsiastic about USA!!
In this era, negativity attracts negativity.. the secret is to be neutral and just observe. Everyone in this world is here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. What irritates you most in others is in you also (Reaction Formation), So be honest and Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Smile
I suggest you begin with studying the 20th century, and you will find that a large part of the history of our species has all the characteristics we would normally associate with a nightmare or an insane hallucination, in all countries, religions and individuals.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »