Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the hell is going with ECFMG - goodness
My verification status has not changed...
But, I have not received certificate...
I had to get the medical school transcript myself from my med school and send it to ECFMG myself. Just my input.
i don't know whts wrong with ecfmg but i got my certificate last week and I got my CS results also on aug. 6. Try and call and ask specifically what they are verifying and if theres any way you can help speed up the process.
oh God, it seems like a huge problem
guys wat to do now
I already fax them copy of my transcript,medical degree, written verification which i recive on dec 2006. but no reply.....fm their side .... what to do now?

i called them they told me that they r verifying ....Signature??
they r verifying it since last 2 yrs....... weird Sad
Hey annegermany the trancript has to directly go to the ecfmg from your medical school could land you in trouble if they were to find out.
i have the same problem ,, my cs result was aug6th ,, i called ecfmg twice last week and they said everything is ok with your documents but just b/c the heigh volume of applicant at these time but unfortuntly in friday i recived a mail from them my translation of the diploma is not prepared by official translator ,,, i submit these translation in feb 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i did one official and faxed to them but still no change ...........
to s3m
Did you receive the mail by e-mail or postal mail???
I am in the same situation with you, but my credentials are received and verified on OASIS.
Hi,
I got my result on 13th aug and am waiting also. wanted to apply on 2nd being certified. I do not think it is possible now.they really know how to spoil other's plans!!!
i recived a postal mail ,, my credential are recived and verfied on oasis since 2 years now ,, they just asked me to submite new translation of my medical diploma ,, i did that and faxed to them on tues but still waiting ??????????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »