FM rejection thread - doitanyway
alright, thanks

1) Broadland, Iowa
2) Miami Valley, Ohio
3) Savanahh, Georgia
4)Rose FM in Denver, Colorado
5)Mercy Family Medicine Residency Program, Io
6) Rural Training Track Program Family Medicine Residency of Idaho

guys, if you don't mind, just cut and paste and add your program rejection to the list please.... for everyone's convenience. thanks
from time to time, i think just cut and paste and start a new thread so we dont have to do more clicks and scroll downs
Broadlawns

Thank you for your ERAS Application. It appears that you have not met our minimum requirements to apply. Following are Broadlawns Medical Centers Residency Program requirements for the Family Medicine / Transitional Residency program.
For FMG/IMG's: You must have your ECFMG certificate and have completed one year at a U.S. Accredited Residency Program. This must be hands-on clinical experience / fellowships, externships, volunteering are not acceptable in place of the one year hands-on clinical requirement. All potential applicants should be either anticipated graduates or graduates of a medical school approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association, Education Division; or if a graduate of any other non-LCME approved medical school, must be enrolled in or will have completed a 12-month PGY I position in a training program approved by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or enrolled in a Fifth-Pathway program. Preference will be give to those completing PGY I training in a Transitional Program or in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics or General Surgery programs.
We accept J-1 Visas only.
We do not have a minimum score requirement. Please note: we take scores into consideration with the rest of the application. If any step is failed 3 times, the Iowa Board of Medical Examiners finds it difficult to issue a license.
You can have two attempts to pass the USMLE Step I and II.
Maximum of 5 years to apply since graduation.
We accept IMG's/FMG's into our program if the above criteria has been met. We currently have four in our program.
update:

1) Broadland, Iowa
2) Miami Valley, Ohio
3) Savanahh, Georgia
7) Montana Family Medicine Residency
adventist LaGrange Hospital , IL
doitanyway,

i saw you put montana FM up there, someone got rejection from them?

im-injection: you got rejection from Adentist LaGrange Hospital, IL? did they explain why they rejected ?
Rejection - UCSF/Fresno Family Practice Program!
Mercy hospital

update, as of sept.4, 1:11pm ET

1) Broadland, Iowa
2) Miami Valley, Ohio
3) Savanahh, Georgia
7) Montana Family Medicine Residency
8)UCSF/Fresno Family Practice Program!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »