Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got rejected without scanning documents - radhekrishna
I got the rejection without the LOR being uploaded on the postoffice. I am worried as I had mailed the letters without DSF, however, when I called ECFMG and mentioned about it they said not to worry about it. I think they have not scanned the letters. Did anybody have the same problem? Help is appreciated.
Call the program and ask the reason for rejection. Maybe you didnt meet one of their requirements .
can you share the program's name? pls
My concern is why ECFMG has not uploaded the LOR yet. I would like to know if there is anybody whose LOR is not uploaded due to not sending the DSF.
Check your adts. CLick on my documents, if you see your LORs then its uploaded already in the eras post office.
it says it is not uploaded to the post office yet.
Dear Radhe Krishna
Why dont you call ECFMG and ask why they have uploaded lor and transcript of only few candidates?Is this not unfair ?The programs will see only applications whcih are complete......
Best way is to call and ask the reason for this injustice.......are they applying any quaota system here also?We are trying to run away from that please.................anyways....GL
this sucks! What's the point applying at 7AM yesterday when USMLE Trans. are still not uploaded Sad so technically the application is still "incomplete">... watsoever
Did u finalize your lor? Call and verify with ecfmg, ask them what you should do. God bless.
yes I did finalise my lor. I am trying to reach ECFMG, however, they all are busy it seems. So, it seems they are many candidates whose documents are not uploaded.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »