Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seton Hall University/St. Francis Medical IM - fixedim
fellow forum members...those who pre-matched at Seton Hall/St. Francis medical categorical or prelim IM..email me ..we can stay in touch..I have accepted their offer..
fixedim

surprisingly, their fellowship placement rates are 50% this year..and board passing is overall 96% in IM boards..I was surprisedby these figures..pay isn't as good as other programs in the area..but well, it's ok..
bump
Bump
Come on guys..no one ?...I'm sure people have got pre-matched there..especially Citizens/GCs..
anyone matched here...contact me fixedim
Pre-matched/post-matched people to Seton Hall University/St. Francis Medical - let's get in touch - fixedim
As sonn as you can transfer to another program. Dennis Cleri, M.D. is the most discusting a unprofessional Program Director that you can ever meet (for the record I already matched 2 years ago in a Texas nice University Program, not bias in my comment) the program is mediocre (not the residents), every year they have an average of 6 open position out of 8 for Post Match. so do your best have an excellent inservice grade and found another hospital for second yearas soon as you can.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »