Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBGYN applicants gather here - meghaww
hi guys, got my first rejection in obgyn from uni. of south alabama,mobile.........yest. evening, so officially, i started getting rejections in OBGYN.......hehe, not a good feeling though
workandhappy,
I am an old grad 1999....83 second attempt/87/pass/78/gc......3 lor fromUS family medicine/pediatrician...research in hospital....any chance in obgyn among all this
candidate with good scores.......if at all where....will be my best bet. thankyou
Got an acknowledgment from emory too. a few programs are yet to download my application. my creds95/99/pass first attempt. 1993 grad. MD obg from home in 1998. been in practice back home till 2006 when I moved to US. Green card. Waiting patiently.
hi to all of u!!!!!!
good luck to all of you.....
biochem u have very good credential
u will def get iv
pum do apply to hosp in new york amd michigan they r very friendly

to hir,
dont worry
ur cred r good, did u apply to michigan??
i suppose prog there r very friendly

its hard to predict anyone's chances. there r places who r big on scores. others look at the whole application, other look for US citizens and green cards.

search the programs well, write/call them and state ur credentials and ask if they will consider u.

its unpredictable, sometimes they bend their rules and call u, sometimes they dont!

good luck!
thanks!!!!!!! for the info
u're welcome meghaww.

my last post was in response to pum's question.

best wishes to all!
have you did any research on the type of salary an ob-gyn makes, the malpractice insurance rate, and lawsuits that we suffer. I am in on now. considering going for surgery. even they make more money. what the heck. even family medicine make more money and less headache.
step3needed: we make our decisions based on different factors. if the prospect of money/lawsuits troubles u, u r welcome to change ur preffered filed of choice.

do not assume we dont know wat a career in obgyn entails.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »