Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple attempts/old grad. - tommi
Yet to apply. Skeptical. 2nd attempts in 1 and 2, 3rd attempt in 3. 79/77/76.US citizen/1999.
Interested in Psych. 4 attempt in ERAS. highly discouraging.
you never know.
i met some one who tried to match for 7 years !!!!!!!!! what a strong person!
and finally, after all this time, got into anaestesiology
my friend go tinto pre. position in im, and pgy2 in a great hospital in ny, so donot lose hope, i am too in the same situation as you , but it is my 2nd match year, i just have to keep hoping and tring , cause when a door is closed a window will open, everything has a season,
good luck
gigi
yes keep working..u never know..dont lose hope...And i like that gigi2hani(everything has a season)
Don't lose hope, keep at it. It will happen.
I know an IMG, older than you are, did match last year. She also had several exam attempts, low scores, and last year was her 5th attempt in ERAS.
She had 2 years of US experience in FM office and matched in FM.
So, don't loose hope.

GL.
i am an old grad of 94 had tough family problems i have almost 6 attempts of my step1
i really want to do medicine i dont know what to do kindly advise ,,do u think attempting again help me ,,,,,,,,kindly help me
i am an old grad of 94 had tough family problems i have almost 6 attempts of my step1
i really want to do medicine i dont know what to do kindly advise ,,do u think attempting again help me ,,,,,,,,kindly help me
drtrouble, i would advise you not to keep up and believe that your best days are still ahead of you. Are you in the states? Trying to find out if you are doing anything along the clinical line. That may be helpful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »