Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GC/citizen applicants lets gather here....! - aphrodisiac
count me in.....85/85/cspass research/externship GC

If every one of us post no. of programs applied to & credentials here ......We all can get Idea that do we still need to apply mopre programs ......Make an every effort so all of us can get Residency !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If every one of us post no. of programs applied to & credentials here ......We all can get Idea that do we still need to apply mopre programs ......Make an every effort so all of us can get Residency !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my credential 77/86/cs 2nd step 3 in October
4 US LORS
1 year USCE at university Hospital
Research Exp Ongoing
Applied to 145 programs IM+FM
aphrodisiac - 09/06/08 13:28

step1 - 95, step - 94, CS (2), USCE at Univ. hospital(ER) - 6 months with LOR from chief (PD) and additional 3 letters from US physicians, 2 years work and following patients at dialysis center, clinical research with WHMC, ongoing research experience at University of Pennsylvania; the only problem is I am 1998 graduate, do I stand a chance?
count me step 1 85 2nd attempt, step 2 97 and cs pass first attempt, 1998 grad, 3 us lors, one year research experience, 3 years working as medical assistant, us citizen, haven't apply yet, not certified yet but planning for pediatric and FM, I know i will not have a good chance because of my grad. year and 2nd attempt on step one.
blund, as you can see we are almost in the same shoes. Attempts are messing our chances up. I applied to 140 IM programs and no response so far. What else can we do?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »