Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neuro Acceptance/Rejection? - ayurvedist
Hi, take3

two of my friends matched to neuro in this July.

our background is very similar. so I made my neuro list based on their IVs last year. Each of them got over 12 IVs last year. and information from other friends from my department who matched to neurology before.

122 neuro programs total from FREIDA.

some have USCE(externship and OB do not count), graduation year cut off line, some of them r not IMG friendly, and plus location problem(cause I do not have california letter and I do not want to go to CA either:-), trust me, my spouse work on this NEURO list for me for one month, that is why my final neuro list is only 30 programs.
anyone has information about neuro today?

Monalisasmile,

Can you please send me the neurolist on my e-mail? This is my first time application and I do not know where to apply. There are no body to help me either. God will surely grant you the position if you help me with the list. my e-mail is mdemadulhaq. I am desperate to prepare my list. Please help!!!!
sorry , I can't cause I do not wanna my husband be mad at me.

He made the list and told me DO NOT give it to anyone else, not including my best friend in our department who also applied to neurology program this year.

btw, I am not christian.
It doesnot matter whether you or your husband is christian what matters is you do not want to help people in the name of god. You do not have to christian to beleive in god or help people.
wanna people help u? try to help urself first!!!

in my previous post, u can tell , only 122 neuro programs, u should know which state u wanna apply otherwise ....

then look at their website for graudation cut off line, USCE and step 1 and 2 grade cut off line.

then make ur own list!!! we should do this preparing work long time ago, not wait for until now and asking for poeple their own list.

give my own list to you just like giving my PS or identity to you, that is impossible.

maybe someone will HELP you on this, but not me.

we are here to help people, exchanging information, but remember, everthing has its BOTTOM line:-)

I can answer ur question, tell which program is nice or not if I know it, posting my IV and IV experience later. That's all I can help.

If you ask for more, should I write your PS for you?

btw, neurology is only my backup plan.
Monalisa is scared..monalisa is scared as if I am going to steal the position from her husband and as if she or her husband is sure to get the position at those places. Will you be the only one to apply in that program? does it matter if I become one more candidate? Think big....
no i do agree with monalisa .. people here dont want to work .... its simple allinformation is on net .. ust go and find it ...

so lahuredai if u want to be in us try to move ur ass ...

otherwise u will be out of this country ..

i to have made my list . in 10 days i nearly went to all the uni sites and found there criteria .. called them .. e mailed them ...

if u wanna think big ....

just do some stuff by urself
anyone has any response from neuro program yet?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »