Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neuro Acceptance/Rejection? - ayurvedist
I got rejection from U. colorado right after I sent the application (within hours). I guess they have certain screen filter to kick me out. for others only silence or acknowledge of application received. hopefully some of them will show me some love. Smile
Hi narcotics, I think it is the only program in whole Colorado state and I do not know how many positions do they have for one year. That is also the matter of consideration before applying, if there is only one state university offering neuro program, chances are slim for IMGs.

You will have plenty. As I mentioned earlier, good programs have not even started reviewing their applications yet.
SIU is southern illinois university.

I applied to 8 programs of those 14 programs that u listed. but only got one rejection so far.

MCW is medical college of wisconsin
shess: they had one IMG each for both 2007 and 2008. I remember they wrote something about IMG on the website. maybe that's reason I applied. anyway I did not have good luck in colorado. Neither I am so interested in going there. my poor 25 bucks! Smile
There you go Narcotics. Keep up your spirit high. Hi! Monalisasmile, I read your credentials, very interesting. What is your Phd dissertation on?
Seems like we all have very good credentials here which will definitely give programs hard time over AMG's. Good going guys!

Shess
Hi guys. I applied on sept 2 to almost all programs where i thot i was eligible. This is my iv/rej list so far. its almost the same as the common neuro list circulating here with few exceptions

Rejections:

UColorado (they told me that they need hands on USCE, though it's not mentioned anywhere)
Indiana U (they also have some USCE req. May be 1 year)
Wake forest (They have 2 years of requirement!!!!! that's what the PC said)

IVs:

University of Tennessee, Memphis (wonder why no one heard from them yet)
U Texas Southwestern (Yesss, @ Dallas)
MCW (Extremely IMG friendly. They say this in their email before the application)
SIU, springfield
Buffalo

Waiting for the responses from U Neb, UF, kentucky, Albert Einstein.
Also got 2 prelim IM IVs and 3 Prelim Rejections.
What's your credentials Cricinfo? Do you mind sharing?
No probs buddy.
Good scores (>250 in step1,2, CS pass, certified) MPH, O'ship,good US lors,fresh graduate, need visa
How is it going on your side?
Very nice!! Congratulations. You are the candidate most of the programs will be looking for.
As far as me except scores, you name it! Smile))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »