Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
letters from programs -
mini

Hi all, I have a ques- how long does it usually take on the average for programs to send a reply out?
AND how soon is it to call and ask them the status of our application? I applied to most around 2 wks back.
mini

pls somebdy ans my ques- how long does it usually take on the average for programs to send a reply out?
AND how soon is it to call and ask them the status of our application? I applied to most around 2 wks back.
TheBee

some sent interviews as quickly as 3 days, some took up to 2 1/2 months...average around 3 weeks. however, if you applied later, they might have more applications to vet through. I would suggest you call, because interview spots are filling up and if you're asked why you called so soon, tell them you're VERY interested in the program and you wanted to make sure your application is in order and to CALL you if they need to clarify anything.
Good Luck!
mini

Thanks a lot for the info! Smile
mini

thanks a lot.actually i am a freeloader who tries to get as much info as possible without giving any out.have u noticed i never give out my credentials or year of graduation or even which specialty i am applying to?
well,that's who i am.and you are stupid enough to answer my questions.hee hee.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »