Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL IMG's from INDIA gather here !!! - take3
I need a residency...
India mein ya US mein........

I can seriously get u one in India.....believe me !
Yes I am ready.

Where in India.
MUMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
Sure...

I hope you are not kidding...
i had an opportunity but i didnt take it............

bahut ghamand tha mere mein....thats why
main to ready hun... India ke liye bhi...

let me know if you really want to help a poor soul...
bhai mera iss saaal ho gaya na US mein then i will surely direct you...nahin to mere baap ne mujhe bol rakha hai ....India wala le le.....i will surely get to you after this process....sacchi yaar.........you wont believe it ....but its a good college but udhar mere bapu ka bahut contact hai
bhaai your scores are good yaar... you are surely gonna get it in the USA...
mera koi chance nahi lag raha hai with score in 80s.... and you wont believe it ki sare paise appli me daal diye hai.. soch raha hun ki IVs aayege by any chance to jaaunga kaise....
in which specialty u applied....whats ur full credentials..including USCE

i can tell u one doc who does good research and his articles get published in American Journal of Urology.....i can tell u he is from Pune and His first name is Dr. Pankaj.....dont ask me full name ....its not correct to discuss all this here.....This guy will make u work for 1 and half month ubt u wil get a US publication...he is that good !!! My friend last year got into surgery categorical inspite of his scores in low 80's.....people say i am bluffin but believe me....If nothing happens this year, i wil give u his contact number....

Abhi to game chalu ho gaya hai.....i was also thinking of doing publication reserach but i couldnt bcoz i had to complete my set of exams.....but yes there are some indian docs who are genuinly good !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »