Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALL IMG's from INDIA gather here !!! - take3
paresh.....are those researches conducted in US or submitted in US journals ?
They are done in CAlifornia, USA in a medical center and one is about to publish in which I will get a co authorship( Diabetes and Heart rate mortality).
One is on cerebral Microvacular infraction and dementia in Loma Linda Uni MEd Center.
Third one on Epilepsy and Headache as a comorbid condition in Loma Linda Uni, MEd center
I am looking for Family medicine.
I have done observership in St Jude MEdical Group for 1 month.

88/78
HOw are my chances
paresh bhai........aapne to crack mara !!!!

relax and visit goa or some hill station.....

my friend had scores of 78 / 81 ( something like that ) and got peds in new orleans and then fellowship in Baylor

he had only one publication

aapke paas to teen hain...........plus u have got USCE for 1 month.....apply to all FM programs to maximise ur chances...abhi paise ka mat socho........sirf Daal do ...........you will earn what u spend now in 3 months..........and plus u need family medicine which i feel u wud get inot easily.............
I dont care for money. I can apply up to 200 program. ANd I dont have 3 publication. I have only one publication but it will out in october. So I have not mention it in my CV. Can u send me ur e mail on devani.paresh so that i can keep in touch with u.
yes i will make a phoney email and will keep in touch all ppl here......sorry but i had a bad experience before and my account was released all over the net...and i got spmmmed a lot

i will surely get back at u
thanks buddy
paresh
u shud have mentioned it on ur CV about the publication
and yes spend money on 200

my friend applied to 250 programs though he had a good score
but wer should I mention it? They have option for already published not for the one which is going to publication. Can I put my position as a Co Author Experince section and that proffesor has mention about co authorship in LOR which he has given to me.
if it was going to be published anyways then u shud have mentioned or even tried to get it published before date.......anyways dont worry now

after publishing in october send the PD's the link to ur publication......it surely helps but u have other things in ur armory still........hope u mentioned those
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »