I got this reply from sutter sacramento. What does this means

Thank you for applying to the Sutter Health Family Medicine Residency. Your
application has been received and as soon as we have enough information to
make a decision you will be notified by email whether or not you are being
offered an interview. Please note that if you are an international medical
student/graduate, your application must include a Post Graduate Training
Authorization Letter (PTAL) from the California Medical Board before we can
consider you for an interview. At this time, however, you may go to our
website and pre-select three possible interview dates. If you are selected to interview we hope to be able to schedule you for one of those three dates.

Even if u apply with receipt, programs will need PTAL before they submit rank order
Hey ca2ny, Congrats!Could you share your credentials with visa status.Thanks!
Please , can you explain
what is califonia letter?Why it is hard and why most people dont get it?
Bit confuse ....
antodite ca letter is needed to be eligible for residency in california. YOu need to have an ssn for that and also its a long process , they need your clinical rotation details from you med school and have minimum criteria for that. Thats y its hard to get.
So after reading abt many progs criteria, I am doubtful if they do with the receipt cus many of them say they need a "ptal status letter" what do you think.
Pls anyone who knows can answer this .
draashna,
that was my question too, How to replace the receipt with the real letter,when it's ready?

Thanks,
fflew23,
what i did i had already sent my ca status letter with other documents to ecfmg on 3rd aug & they already scanned it and then i got my PTAL on 26th aug.....so i again sent that with new DSF with note to replace that with previous status letter but i havent got any update from ecfmg after that..........wether they received my PTAL or not???? so, i m trying to call them today just for status....i dont know what they ll do but this is what i have done
You can check whether they received your document on your OASIS....by clicking on ....Verify Receipt of ERAS® Document.
well fostercity, thanks and i already did that but there isnt any update in that either
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »