Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMgs applying in california pls gather here. - draashna
Thanks draashna, yes I am in bay area, still waiting for ptal, submitted receipt only.
Do you have any idea , when would we receive out PTAL? I had submitted my application few months back and but took ck in august so made the request of my ecfmg status to be sent to them 1 week back, I was wondering when wud i get it. I am not able to conact the person in charge of my ptal.
Hi draashna,I also have a call from Merced. Have you scheduled it yet? About PTAL,I think once your certificate reaches you should get the letter in about 2-3 weeks.Just wait till the end of the month before you contact them.
Thanks drmaya, Can we get in touch, mail me at draashna
Thanks!
I to have applied to california programs...no luck so far...does being an old img hamper the chances?
Hi Naha,when did you apply and when did you graduate? It depends on if the program had a cut-off for year of grad and if you met with that because they have a screening done by the PC first. But some programs in CA had no minimum yr so maybe you will get calls soon? good luck!
HI drashna! I applied for PTAL around the 2nd week of june and followed up last week of august. I called them and heard a voice message that they don't receive phone calls and messages due to high volume of inquiry. I called again after 2 weeks and found out that my livescan has ppor visaulization!!! I was so upset for not informing me asap!!! Anyway I got my PTAL and ERAS received it on the 17th of Sept.
Follow it up again. Just keep calling.

Questtion for Cali applicants...

I'm waiting for my PTAL to be scanned by ERAS. I didn't receive any receipts as well.
Is it ok to apply to programs and submit PTAL later? Has anyone done that?

Hi drmaya,

i applied in second week of september.. i did a residency in my home country and then worked for one year and then came to USA so wondering if that counts...

got a rej from natividad ca fm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »