Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody applying for Radiology? - radio
thanks for all the good wishes guys...
well as far credentials go... 92/93/pass, currently doing prelim medicine in a unversity prog.

i love the field so i am willing to give a shot...
I am. Applied 50 programs. Credentials: 99/98/pass. USCE. LORs from US doctors. 9 months research experience in radiology. 1 paper publication and 1 poster.

How many programs did you apply to?

Haven't heard of any program yet.
thanks for sharing credentials radio,do u also have any experience in radiology? i really like this field but even with 99s i'm scared of applying for it because of the low chances.and i don't have any experience in radiology either.
i have experience in radiology. two years radiology experience from home country. 9 months radiology research in USA.

i think it's gonna be difficult for everyone. What are your credentials? To how many programs did you apply?
i have 2 ivs and 1 rejection for radio, 10 im ivs and 2 rejects so far
ptrpmd, would you mind sharing your ivs and rejections?

So far I have 1 iv (st. vincent), and 2 rejections (staten island and winthrop).

I know other programs have sent rejections, and for some reason didn't include me. I wonder what to make out of it.
Hi Radio,

I wanted to know if you had a different Statement of Purpose when you applied for the prelim year as compared to the SOP for radiology? If yes, in what way was it different?
iv from cooper univ hosp in Camden nj
iv from st vincent's hospital ct
Rej from winthrop ny
congrats ptrpmd!

Did you go to any of your rad interviews? I haven't yet. Did you apply to bridgeport hospital in CT and Saint Barnabas in NJ? I know those programs sent out rejections but I didn't get any rejection. Just wondering what to make of it.
Also, you meatn robert wood johnson in camden? I don't see any cooper univ hosp for rads in NJ.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »