Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody applying for Radiology? - radio
I applied to both programs but no rejection from them yet. Keep your fingers crossed
yeah let's keep our fingers crossed. Good luck!
Cooper university hospital is the place. Robert Wood Johnson of UMDNJ is the program name.
Got it, thanks! I applied there but haven't heard of them yet.
Good luck tothematch! When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
thanks buddy! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed and trying to keep my calm on this process. It's really tough for an IMG to match on radio. But hopefully we all make it!
hey radio guys, what is going on in your side?
I am enjoying the rejections everyday!
hey dena,

i had 2 rejections yesterday, upenn and einstein philly. Total of 4 so far. Only 1 interview which I got very early on, but haven't gotten anything since then! I was very excited initially with this early interview, but nothing ever since. How about you? I've heard November is the big month for interviews. So let's keep our fingers crossed. Good luck!
Hey guys,
Add me to the list of applicants.
It has been a rain of rejections after 1 interview.
Now it's hard to even keep track of the rejections!
Hope we get a few in November.
Good Luck everyone!
Folks, I hope you are IMGs. I'm an IMG with 3 interviews and a huge number of rejections. Hoping November will turn out to be a good month with some more interviews.

You guys have any idea if any IMG in the last match, matched with 3 ivs. of the 3 one is a really great university program (has 12 advanced positions) and 2 are from community programs that dont have many positions (probably 3 each).

Any information is much appreciated!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »