Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old guys (>10yrs) please gather here - ayu
Ximfoom,

What are you doing here? Competing a spot with those little kids? I believe that at your time there wasn't such matching thing.
1998 graduate, 95/94/cs(2), GC, USCE - 6 months(univ. hospital), 4 US LORs, research at UPENN & WHMC, worked in private clinic for 2 years, applied 140 IM; no calls yet, very depressing
Hi, Woso,

You have a great chance to get one. Be positive and be patient.
me too. 1993 graduate 92/94/cs(2) need visa- more than one year observership in Canada and 7 externship in Canada hospital, 1 and half years research/ 1 peer reviewed paper. applied to 75 IM and 32 FM. 2 rejections from FM. no IV.

feel hopeless!
Hi, Lilla,

You have a very good creds. I think the programs are selecting 99ers and fresh grads now. Later, they will pay their attention to others. Be patient.

Can you contact me at iamayu? I am in Canada too. I want to ask you about observership in Canada if it is ok with you. Tx.
hi lilla
you have great creds, ,i agree with ayu you need to be patient and things will fall in place , i am from canada too and i wanted to ask you for observership in canada if you do not mind ,,my email is preetrai3171
thank you so much
1 rejection no ivs
i am also old guy going by ur definition......i am above 24 yrs ( Def. >10 yrs)
98 Graduate,giving step I this week, stepII 99, CS PASS, working in uk for past 4 years in surgical field,1publication, applied for IM 88 PROGRAMMS, one rejection so far, any chance for me. give me ur opinion please
Any good news, my old img fellows? Hope today is a fruitful day.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »