Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pakistani (IV) - alikhan99
To Everyone in this Forum,

drangel, change, docwell, etc are MUSLIM bast**** from Pakistan or Bangladesh trying to spread rumors about IMGs. I caught drangel redhanded in another forum and also posted proof that he is MUSLIM bas@@@@ trying to take down IMGs and spreading false rumors about IMGs, especially those from India. Notice how they never talk about Islamic IMGs. They try to form their own group like Bin Laden and destroy others.

The truth is VERY clear now. They are getting their asses kicked because they are dumb and resorting to these tactics just like Bin Laden and the terrorists.

9/11 is clear proof of the destructive tactics of these people and those tactics are also being used by change, drangel, docwell and others in this forum.

Beware of these people.

so whats the update ....anybody rank UB and sinai grace in top
PAKISTAN IS THE SAFEST AND A BESTEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
"EXCLAMATION" is not feeling secure,
actually psyched about match or something else, that is why he is taking his gods name in each and every post,
we can understand your state,
we all from USMLE forum wish you the very best for match !

Exclamation kindly stop spilling poison about non muslims, it is not acceptable, thanx !
hi pearl valley

me from QAMC??
guys share your ROL and match outcome here and if possibleyour medical college too
I am from DOW 2003 batch had 7 ivs all IM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »