Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pakistani (IV) - alikhan99
I got one IV in FM . will not mention the program. Old graduate 2002. Average scores in 80s. GC.
GL
salaam alikum brothers
whats going on,i applied to 90 ,no responce yet
pakistani bhaioon

dekhti aankhon aur suntay kanoon ko mera salam

applied to 100 plus programme and not interview call but i am not expecting anythingbefore oct anyways

keep it going and GL

hi guys,i did not apply yet as my letters still pending,if i apply late like in late sept or early to mid oct do i stand a chance then?
there had been a lot of fuss about transcript,how long does it take for transcript to be uploaded.
I feel down when u r certified but could nt apply but i wish u guys all the best and inshallah u all get residency in good programs..
my creds r 04 grad from smc.
80/80/cs pased in first attempt.
you will be fine inshallah.
thanks syndrome.
i need to ask one more qs,,
i had not had done my house job from jpmc,,now in CAF under training section what should i do leave it like that,,if i get iv inshalllah and ask me y i had nt done so tell them the exact reason?and again is goiing to affect my chances...i had been seeing lots of good clinical experinces.
look i m not an expert but the suggestion that i can give you from what i have heard is tht u'd be better off not leaving any gaps in ur CV, so make sure you try and fill them and cook up a good story to defend / justify what ever u write
ramdan mubarak

2 rejection from FM
NO IV
old grad/80,s/GC/3 LOR/3Month obsevership in private clinic
i m from smc
3 rejections,
no iv
I am 2002 graduate, 86% 1st attempt, 90%attempt , CS passed 3rd attempt, 80% 1st attempt and need visa

Applied to 90 program, nothing in inbox.

PLZ Keep the thread of IV and Rejection, it will at least save our money not to apply to program or will help us to know what is our status with program.

Rejections FM abd IM in different cities

1- cloud FM,
2-Emory ?
3-broadlawns fm
4-Uni of Illinois College of Medicine @ Peoria ?
5-Sparrow/MSU.... FM....

IV response
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »