Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pakistani (IV) - alikhan99
i am also from aku...............
got 1 rejection from sparow hosp/MSU......FM
I am 2004 graduate, need visa with extremely poor scores ( 93, 79 on 2nd attempt and CS pass). I have 15 months externship in Psychiatry in Canada and one paper under process of submission. I am only going for Psychiatry.

I am worried as I applied almost 85 programs. The programs I applied for, all require passing and most of the uni programs usually have this criteria. Now I am really short of ideas as I have sent my application out and most of those 85 are uni hospitals ( as I met their minimum criteria but I know they are very competitive) and I donno wht my prospects are there.

The CH i tried to screen, most of them want 80 or above on both steps. So I don't qualify for the minimum criteria set by those. Please help me or suggest me something.I still have the time.

I am feeling sick and very low.

Help.
i dont know ........... but i have a feeling that u should also apply in CH.
dear nazia i have similar credentials like u but i applied only in CH b/c i know that UH are v. competitive so i applied in both IM AND FM.lets c whats gonna happen. i think u should apply in some CH. no need to feel low .inshallah everything will b fine.
but i dont have attempt and i have GC.
I do need visa. I am really stuck.

I looked at the break down of programs and almost 35 are CH and 50 are UH.

All I had heard was to apply to the places where you meet minimum and thats what I did. Now I am finding myself trapped amongst all sorts of questions and confusions.

Please suggest something.
Thanks.
Did you apply in Psych or IM/FM. You shouldn't worry about Psych with Canadian exp. in Psych. It will be better to follow up on application. Call or send email to let them know you are interested.

ramadan Mubarak to all; and GL in this mubarak month.
Sorry, I just saw, you are applying for psych only; Have you applied to Lincoln in Bronx/NY. Call the PD; Dr. Kring; she is very nice;
as-salaam-o-alaikum Pakistani brothers & sisters.

90/83/CS in 2nd att/Just finished s-3 today... Please pray for me. I pray for all of us.

Applied 33 IM, 25 FM.
so far 1 rej. from Peoria FM.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »