pakistani (IV) - alikhan99
May Allah help us all ameen!
hey ehash
LIJ has imgs in it
its a very cool program
u r very lucky
best wishes for ur iv
Salam to all:

I am 2001 grad..Applied to 60 psychiatry prog.Working at US Univ.as Research /Clinical assistant in Psy .Altogather 9 months of USCE(observership/Research) which is ongoing.Applied to all prog where i met minimum crieteria.Planning to apply some more but could,nt find much due to my yr.of grad.

@nazia: Your scores are not bad,atleast better than mine.Plz dont be anxious.You are planning for psy residency and if during interview u showed such anxiety as u r showing on the forum,that might hurt u.Remeber a lot of interviewer are psychoanalysts and they pick such things during interview..So be calm.Thats my suggestion for u as a freind.

THX
thank u zesty
ehash i suppose it was IM right!
helloo
still wait
1 rej/no iv
applied to 82 prog
its in OB/GYN
hi!i have told my credentials sevral times out of anxiety..again tellu ...80/84 n cs 1st attmpt all pass 2006 grad..need visa.....2 obsershp in im n nephro....reserch exp n doin clinical resrch in cardio in a uni hospt...i have applied mostly m out of choice....

do i have any chnce in im....at least get an iv?i wud luv to do im ...fm only out of choice as i see no othr option
ehash
i was telling u about IM
Im has imgs for sure

I wish u luck for ob/gyn

usmleking...keep the hopes up.i guess for family u do have a very good chance and hopefully u will get ivs soon

i havent got any yet

alikhan r u from NY?
thnx !...im also goin to give stp3 i dnt knw but i wud really really wnt an iv in im....anyways gl to all pakistan brothrs n sisters...we have to help each othr
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »