Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pakistani (IV) - alikhan99
Hi, I am also from KE, 2004 session. Good luck all.
InshAllah zesty u will get interview calls and i hope and pray to Allah that we all match........ my sister is also going for this years match, i pray that she and all other brothers and sisters on this forum and every where else also get matched this year.
thanks a million ehash..ut post put me in a good mood
my prayers are for u and all of us here that we match amen
especially its ramzan .. our prayers will be answered InshAllah
salam to all. many many congrates to ahesh for getting iv. feeling little bit down today. got 3 rejection in FM. So let c whats gonna happen.my rej are toledo hosp, hennypen hospital, uni of wyomong at casper. plz keep me in ur prayers too.
walikum asslam and thanks pakizindabad. keep ur hopes inshAllah we will all match. do pray before breaking ur fast coz thats the time in ramadhan when ur prayers r heard most.i will inshAllah pray for everyone.
Nazia, Its nice to know you are from KE. I know few people of your class. Muzaffar who is in PA guthrie roberts. Khurram in NY methodist. Danish and Aqeel imran . Aqeel is in Memphis TN. Good luck for your residiency and interviews. I live in okalhoma.
Pakzzindabad. Dont feel low. I have also got few rejectons. Keep high hopes and pray to Allah. You will get it .
GL to all.
i m just happy to see all pakistani hereWink
wbc can u see all of them??? just kidding.

goodluck kids.
ivory im from smc 2004 batch...must have seen u or not...could nt tell.
well i did not do house job i had to fly here as soon as i graduated b/c my mom was getting hernia repair and none was here to help her...so she needed me then i started preparing for step 1...now i wonder how i could make up the gap appearing in my cv.
today eras is scanning 26 aug documents,,man they should use extraaaa hands..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »