Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got this message from FM-shrevenport - interndoc

We are pleased that you are interested in our Family Practice Residency. We use an applicant committee to screen applications and make decisions on who is interviewed. We are very interested in your application, but we are missing important elements that we need before we can fully review your application. In addition to basic information, we usually require Medical school transcripts, USMLE transcripts, Dean's letters (usually sent on November 1st), personal statement, and at least 3 letters of recommendations.

Please make sure your ERAS application has all of these elements. We look forward to the possibility of having you join our program!

Nicole M. Brice

Residency Coordinator
LSUHSC Department of Family Medicine
Hello interndoc,
I got the exact message yesterday from LSU shrevenport FM. All my doc. are uploaded. I don`t know what else they are looking for. Should we contact the program to ask.
I got the same message too but at that time my transcript wasn't uploaded....are you sure that all of ur documents were uploaded at the time u got this message?
they told one of my friends that they will hold her application when they just downloaded one of her LORs.
I got the same message but my LORs are yet not uploaded. It will take a few more days but I am afraid whether they will wait or just pass on. GL to everyone here.
i guess no one has received negative message from them. you either receive iv, hold or update. but never rejection
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »