Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you getting so worked up? - remo
Hi I saw many post here worried about multiple transcript.......its not cause ur transcript was was misplaces or misprinted.........its normal thing seen every year.though this time frequency is much higher but its not new thing...all the programs are pretty aware of this or in rare case even its not known they will become aware of it if they see so many application having same problem........program has already dnloaded ur transcript before.multiple transcript r dnloaded automatically when they run the compute....so they r not getting irritated when they see ur multiple transcript as it is done automatically.....so relax .....u have done all the hard work so now just wait for iv's............

PS My transcript has been also uploaded five times.its not a big deal........
remo your opinon please::::

at the bottom of: http://ecfmg.org/eras/new.html#repeat

it says: œRepeat Applicants are still required to submit up-to-date, original Letters of Recommendation (LoRs). LoRs from ERAS 2008 will not be reused for ERAS 2009.

I checked my ADTS today and my LORS from last year SEEMS as if they are being reused.
It has LoR Author Name, the date and time LoR Finalize Date and date and time Downloaded by Designated Dean's Office.

My problem is that I saw the above statement that the LORs would not be reused and I mailed LORS a few days ago.

So, did you apply last year?
Are your LORS being reused?
this is very First time applying in USA so no worry about this

i am just worried because i have checked one box either Pre eilmin postion or Catrgorial in the same proga

and my record shows that i have applied for both in the same program
Yeah i applied last year.............i have also send new lor's this time and new ones have been dnloaded not the old one...........i am not sure how they can reupload last year lor as they have specifically mentioned to send lor's again this as they wont be reusing last year. I hope ur sure that this lor is old one and not the new one you have send or written and finalized in eras document section. Anyway best thing is to call eras. they will be able to clarify
ohmygod( i like ur name though it always make me sound that i am in trouble)
is it only with ur one program or with all of them? if it s one dont worry much about it.......u never know u might get call for prelim from that program just due to this error.........and then u can explain them in interview
thank you for replying

well, it is like this for all of applicatios files 100% ...i didnt bring any new changes from at least 1 week but they r still modifyimg my usmle transcriopt / LORs / photos....and i have NEVER applied before this is my 1st time in this sysytm

2) right now the one is in Trouble it is me
but it shows i should change my ID name becz it is not a good auspicion thats what you mean because I am really really a person who believe on these kind of things....this is just to talk about something else that this rubbish ERAS
where are you from? ohmygod Smile
from far away ....from A country that everyone loves but nobody knows really...at least here in USA,,,,i am from an Eurpean country ..a western eu.....it has a very high History and very close to USA by Its Hsitory in the Past
French..I guess
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »