Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum elders and others,please advise,URGENT - docz
i have one failed attempt at step 2 ck that i have since passed.in my personal statement, i have a couple of lines saying i was busy at work, therefore the attempt. SHOULD I NOT DO THIS? IS IT A DEAL BREAKER? please advise.gl and thanks to all,
docz
i dont think you should be writing this as most of them are working while they give this step esp med students who give steps during their med school years.....and it may seem excuse to them......
you raise a valid point remo.however, i think studying is different from working, especially if it is your first year working in the US.will others let me know what they think? thanks
i think it would have a negative impact overall.
do not right anything regarding your previous attempt,,,,your personal statement should be about positives never about negatives,,,write it in attractive way so they will pick you, not read an apology
thanks ehash and yazan
it says elder. hmmmm let me think about it.
dont worry ximfoom, i would appreciate your opinion too.thanks
i am sure most people have an opinion
man sell urself and dont put neg things in ur PS, u ll get a chance to explain when they see ur tanscript.

never never never never never never never never exhibit bad remarks abt urself....

plz note: i m not a forum elderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »