Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dumbest questions asked on this forum.. please add - m2capsule
My previous post was taken from another forum where the guy posted that dum post.

I am an Indian myself but zi found it extremely distasteful to have such dumbo chauvinistic posts hanging in international forums.
Applied on sept 2... on sept 3 you see a post... guys im starting to worry.. no IV's yet...
any suggstions u thnk to increase the chances of call from thos programs already applied to...???"

"my transcript has been downloaded on 15 and some on 16....can u tell hw long will it take to get a call from these programs???
Plz reply soon.. "

DUH!
i agree
i emailed a program thanking them for an IV... its been 20 mins... should i send then another thankyou email
another one

plzzzz , i need question about if i will apply as scholar ship from saudi, it will be change anything to get position or the same??? i have G.C
thank you
umm rakan Wink
99/99/99 CS passed on 0 attempt/ wrote few medical books/ 20 year USCE.... guys do i have chance?

''D o we have to carry anything at the day of interview.....please answer......I asked the hospital they havent replied''

and i like the response on this one

wonderful...u mailed the hospital????? what should they answer !! bring ur Lunch Box?

doraboots GREAT ANSWER
carry ur tiffin with samosas and allo gobi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »