Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my results i failed - newbi
i have been on and off member of this forum.
i got 184 / 74%
failed by one point
i am feeling hopeless
i don't know if i will be able to get into residency now
i have to pass this 2nd time...but is there any hope for residency for me at all??
what is the diff btwn 74 and 75??
i feel god is finishing me for god knows what.....i mean one point is absolutely nothing!

i have to start studying soon....but...should i even bother if there is no hope for me to get into residency....
you will get in just that u'll have to work a little harder to get goood score on ur second attempt and then in step 2 as well....just don't feel hopeless

don't waste your time thinking abt what happened....things happen and u move on with more determination just use ur prior knowledge to build up some more and go for it...!!!
AWAKE
MY FRIEND FAILED 2 TIMES AND NOW IN RESIDENCY BELIEVE ME I'M SERIOUS

BUT THIS IS MY JOKE
I WANT TO FAIL TO BE LIKE HIM HAHAHAH
common u can get better next time,just believe in ur dreams and common this shud not be a obstacle for u.
thanks u guys...i took my exam on aug 18...results came today...the exam was REALLY hard...no one liner question at all
but i do have faith in god he will get me thru this
thanks u guys...
i am only worried abt residency cause it's very competitive and number of applicants are increasing

so it's scary!

but thanks again

and have to get over this and start loving my books again

Don't worry you do it next.
BTW which prometric center did you take the exam?
My prayer is with you.and Inshallah almighty will help you to cross this USMLE bridge
and give you a residency.
avandia it was in chicago....does it matter?

thanks raju2008 i hope so too
hey I am in the same position like you but don't worry let study harder.....we don't have any other option!!!!!!!!!!
hey dont u give up...i must say ur lucky as u failed by a single percentile..incase if u wud hav gt 78 or 80 then ur race for residency wud hav been tuff...i guess u need to work hard just take a challange n get a gud score of above 90 n later on u can give sum gud reason for nt geting through in the first attempt.all the best doc..just give ur best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »