Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only one interview required to match -
miracle

Hey, weeks ago I told you guys I prematched with a score of 83/78/awaiting csa at NJ in Pathology. I applied to over 80 programs and got rejections till I was given just 1 interview and I recieved a prematch....contract signed. Note I graduated over 15 yrs ago and had previous home country training. But these are the lessons:
1. prayers work
2. you only need an interview
3. its not too late
4. your "negative" points may be an asset
NB. I accepted J1
miracle

well good luck. i hope that i get the chance to write the same things. i do not have even one interview..............
alas.....................
all i need is a miracle.............all i need is residency.............
amruta

congratulations and thanks for the post. Your news will inspire me and several others on this forum to keep trying. In the famous words of our friend Docespy, NEVER SURRENDER!
IMG

GOOD FOR U .......U DESI
miracle

i have heard that after doing pathology residency it is ery hard to get jobs. one of our friends did residency again cuz she could nto find a job after doing pathology residency and then did IM? kindly check into this.
Shrink

I hope you don't use this kind of reasoning in your pathology reports .
miracle

please note there are 2 people bearing miracle. I initiated the contribution. The other "miracle" is responding
ruby

Actually neither of you are original miracle as I have been reading her messages, her Internet ID is "24.33.18.248", & email is " reentry20". I thought she got the prematch & I actually left the messages for her with no reply yet.
ruby
miracle - reentry20

hi ruby,
i am the original miracle meaning that i used it first.
i use diff computers thats why i get diff ip addresses but this miracle, another one, is another person.
i did not get ur message. i am going to check my email again.
i do need miracle in my life. not only residency wise.............
miracle - reentry20

ruby, i checked my email again. no message from u.
where did u leave the message. i am sorry, i dont or cannot follow the forum regularly. if u plz post where u left the message, i would reply.
nice to hear from u again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »