Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
start step 3 prep again - pompe
I took step 3 last month and failed (184/72). Very bad in CCS. Plan to take it again this coming december or Junuary.

Can someone preferably a repeater or an exam master tell me where should I start?

Last time i did UW, cursh, FA, QBook. My exam, even though i didn't make it, were not too difficult. I had problems with speed and left almost 5 questions in each block unanswered. Talking about CCS, I mess up almost all the cases. Talking about CCS, didn't finish the UW cases neither doing shajer CD even I bought it.

Please any soul can tell me How can I try it this time with an average 4 hrs/5days a week to study?

thank you
Hi Pompe,

I am sorry to hear this, I think I remember you.... I am also taking it almost again, the only diff is that I let my period expire but didnt take it, took a break of 1 month and ma back now to books....

can u suggest me or help me with planning on how to study too..... do u want to study together?
Study CCS for 15 days use shaher cd that u bought and read uw cases. don't forget the question part of the exam. study more. You will pass.
r u looking fr a high score on step 3 or just u need to pass?
hi pompe, i am so sorry for you. but cheer up study more you will pass next time. did you take nbme? do you think it predictive?
what is nbme? plz anyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »