Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please I need advise - hope88
hi,I took UW ASSE 1 and I got very low score 370, and I suppose to take my test by end of sep but I cancelled it and Iwill reapply for step1 and I'm planning to take after 3 months,I did every thing from kaplan including path,could u please advise me how can I improve my score,should Ido path from Goljan RR,I got the 1st edition is it enough to pass with agood score please help me and Iwill be very greatful.
hi hope88
am sorry but did u do UW properly???
and meanwhile now u have got atleast 2 months extra, and seem to be good at theory, i would suggest u to do as much as questions u can.... take kaplan qbank or UW or USMLERX.... then repeat UWSA..... am sure u will score better....
be regular on this forum and see the posted questions too
do questions, questions, questions....

good luck

What is the MOST important source: qbank UW? Kaplan?
Or first aid ? my exam is close and I can do only one of them per day.

plz help!!!
Thank u so much Superpsycho for quick reply,Idid UW Q.bank but I'm studying part time and I'm old grad 1996 and I got 1attempt plus I'm a mom for 2 kids , so I have so many things going on but I'm trying my best to study and pass this test.I did uw for 2months but Idid not take any notes from it,so Iwill do kaplan q bank then uw then iwill take another UWSA hopefully I will improve my score, but regarding Golljan RR I didn't like 2nd edition please advise me. THANKS ALOT

GOOD LUCK
do UW and
first aid is a must if u ask me
if u don like goljan rr, just go in for goljan audio.... or u better do GOLJAN RR.... CANT HELP IT... and always make notes of whatever u read... write the important thngs u feel to and read them as a revision for exam..... no need to repeat the entire qbank.... its a better way in my opinion...
i know its hard to study with children around.... and being an old grad, its too frustrating to get back to the basic subjects..... do ur best possible...i wish u all the good luck
or if u r done with kaplan patho, just go thru high yield of goljan... its some 100 pages onlySmile
Ihave GOLJAN 1st edition it's about 338 pages ,it's summary of 2nd edition,so do u thing is't enough with 100 pages HY and Goljan audio.
thank u sooooooo much and good luck
hmmm... i think its enough.... don worry... do as many questions as u can.... good luck again..... study well and do ur best....
i have given my exam and waiting for my score.... may be tomorrow...
thank u so much superpsycho for ur advise.
good luck for ur result and wish u 99 and Iwill pray for u cz ur very helpful.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »