Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panik attack at night - turiwal
HEY GUYS
MORNING LOOKS AS IF IT WILL BRING SOMETHING IN MY ERAS MAIL
NIGHT TURNS OUT- NO NEW MESSAGE
AT DREAM I GET PANIK ATTACK SAME WHEN I SEE BEAUTIFUL LADIES THESE DAYS .
I DONT HAVE THYROID PROBLEM
MY ECG DONE BY CUTE NURSE IN ER IS SINUS.
A PSY FRIEND SAYS IT IS NORMAL?
WHAT IS THIS
EMPTY HAND
what r u creds?
sorry what r your credentials?
79,81,cs 2 attempts, 79, 5 years us experience no us lor
In all honesty, with credentials like that, I'm surprised you would have wasted the money applying. Even if you were to get an interview it would only be as a back up position. Your chances are slim if at all.
you have 5 years USCE and no us lor?

i think your creds are fine. be patient. wait until end of october.
God bless u turiwal..
thanx sekuwa
empty hand......sounds dubious ....veryy
mymeanpd - get a life... what u come on her to tell ppl they have no chances? I hope you dont get matched with that attitude.

I have 82/82/cs2attempts and i got 1 interview so far, i know ppl with less scores and they also got matched, and i also know ppl with 90's who got 15 interviews and DIDNT MATCH. just because you have scores in the 90's doesnt mean that 1. you have a good personality - which u need in the interviews and looks like u dont have. and 2. that you would be fit for a residency in the USA. and thats what some programs know when they see someone with lower scores but good solid experience.

turiwal - dont worry, you will get something... u applied early and so ur application will be reviewed, oct - november is the interview invite time for those with scores in the 80s.

good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »