Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with room in Washington state - cscases
My step 3 is in October 15,16 and I also applied to the match, but no interviews so far.

I'm going to be in USA till January 24 and I can no longer stay with my friends. There are very nice with me and is my choice to leave their home, where I stay for free, but I feel that this is the best thing I can do right now.

If you know any possibility for me to stay, if you have any idea, let me know. I just need a bed and toilet access, I have a bike, laptop and everything else necessary to be just fine for the next few months. I'm sure that my friends will be more than happy to give me a recommendation.

Right now I'm staying in Bothell WA, but everywhere will be fine with me in WA state because I have my returning ticket from Seattle

Thanks a lot.
I am planning to come to Washington state in Novmber, I will stau for c ouple of months, just curious how expensive is this city.

What are the regular rent for a single room, with a kitchen, bath.

Is there any traveling facilities like train or bus service in WA

Plz let me know or any one know about the city, plz post ur comments
docpesh
The public transport system is one of the best in my opinion. You get free unlimited bus rides during most of the day anywhere within downtown Seattle and fare to places outside of Seattle ( like Kirkland) runs from 1.50 to 2 only. Ask for transfer tickets when you pay your fare. Those are good for 3 hours of free transfers.
Are you going to take an exam there? Will be going to Seattle too mid October for my Step 3. Im staying with an aunt though so I have no idea about the rent.

cscases: Good luck with your exams!
Never wondered it can be so difficult to come from some other country. Those of us who live here ,just have to drive our cars to the center. I hope everyone's hard work pays off.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »