Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal statement and resume editing services - benandjerry
I have extensive experience in English writing and editing. I am very good at drafting PS and resume for medical students and residency applicants. If needed, I am backed up by American editors who are familiar with medical writing, and application/resume writing.

Please leave your email here. I will contact you ASAP for details. I take paypal, or money order.

I charge 30 dollars per hour of work, or 100 dollars per page of resume, or 250 dollars per page of personal statement. I promise high quality of work, and will make your strong points speak for you.

My own personal statement for residency application was highly praised by US physicians whom I work with.

Ben and Jerry.
do u write poetry too?
I used to, to be honest.
I am not joking, man.
write me a poem that i can take to an interview please
leave your email. Otherwise, you are joking.
Hi ,
Please contact me at parimalhotra2006
bye
will do, anushiv
for people who need my services:

leave your email address. Then I will contact you for your draft resume or even a first draft of PS. I will take a look at your drafts and then decide if they need edits for X number of hours.

I can give you some general suggestions first. If you think I am right, then let me know if you want my services or not.

Pay me half at beginning, and then pay me the rest when I deliver the final draft. I am based in Maryland.

I can also help you with CAF form and other ERAS process.

I have sent in all my ERAS applications , so you do not need to worry about the chance of my stealing your ideas.

Best,
servies eh Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »