Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting subject of a rejection - gstar44
The subject of a rejection email I just got was "interview"

My heart missed a beat, thinking .....was it my first iv?

only to open it and find

"I regret to inform you that you have not been chosen to interview at the St.
Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program in Youngstown, Ohio. Best wishes
with you pursuit of post graduated medical education."

Its nice that they inform us we havent been selected for interview,but for a standard rejection format ......not only they have used a bit silly subject( acc to me) but they have made grammatical errors in the mail as well. I wonder they expect us to be perfect in our PS/CV with our English but they cant write a neat standard rejection mail.

Just see the gram errors in there in that mail. I felt for a moment like replying to them asking them humbly to write a better email. Or better I shall volunteer to help them with it.

Sincerely,

sorry, man.
And just to add, that Sincerely in the end was in their rej mail but without any name or title below
u should send it back
Ya I have called and spoke to pc a min back.She said she doent have any information why i was rejected.I said to her that she doesnt have sympathy to send rejection emails in proper way.The answer i got from her is sorry and best of luck
I strongly feel about it as well.

They have written "post graduated"

Though I aint very good in grammar as well, shouldn't it be just Post Graduate

And leaving sincerely with a blank below, how much sincerity it reflects on the part of the sender. May she the PC thought that he/she has a signature mentioning his/her name, so i can understand that, but not the way they replied back.
wow good for you satyareddy...
Ya I am happy that i got rejected from this program.
i wonder if the programs send interviews first or rejections first..
Ok, this is what i replied back to her. Mind it i didnt care to proof read my mail as well.

Thanks Ms Hilland for your wishes in my pursuit for my post graduate medical education.

I humbly request you to please reconsider the subject you have chosen to write this email. I also feel it would be nice if you proof read your email before you send it to others because it has a few grammatical errors. Just take it as a positive criticism from my side.

Thanks once again

Regards

XXX
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »