Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame on u Guys..!! - gp160
Hi everyone..i m really disappointed by visiting * Matching & Residency * part of this great forum..!! my god i saw a big decline of moral values of one of the most cream and respectful profession.. shame on u guys..!! i m regular visitor of step-1 community and i m insisting u guys to visit step-1 community and u will realize where u stand..!! I saw people using worst language,verbal abuse,distracting others,just consuming others precious time..shame on u guys...If u expect residency with this moral values and intelectual property then u will have to wait for forever and even if u get it u won't be able to get due respect and success in ur professional life.. I wonder this is what u learn throughout ur journey of usmle?? This is what u expect from urself when u r only one step away from ur destiny...???? Anyway my words are not for all member of this part so my apology to those moral people for writing this post here..and sorry to those whom i hurt. perhapes this is the toll usmle took from them..

And wish u all guys best luck for residency.. god bless u.
Its the toll that Program Directors have taken on us. hehe
Then it's a really big toll u paid for residency..!! please don't take personal..

goodluck..
Aee Bak Chod ko chup karao re.. Ek sala waise hi inv ki tension lagi hai.. ya sala .. updesh jhad rahela hai.. .

My God..instantly proven by jhinga_lala..no problem dear.. may be tomorrow morning u 'll get couple of interviews and ur tension 'll subside.

goodluck.
gp160 is a big time hypocritical here - he/she cannot stand we have some fun here besides our miseries.

Docs r all humans, not god.
u r right dumbdumb. we r humans. that is why i wrote this post. nothing wrong for having fun here.
gp160,

U will understand only when you dont match for 2 times and again applying and
getting no IVs. This are the ways my frens are showing their frustration and enjoying.

So we dont need your any suggestion. If U can give wishes, luck and encouragement
who are here without any IVs.
we r good then, gp160. no shame taken.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »