Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychiatry interview questions - smcian2007
¢ Do you have a philosophy about suicide? What should the psychiatrist™s responsibility be for preventing suicide?

very interesting topic - it's like to ask whether eggs come first or the chickens? but we all know we come from dust and must go back to dust.

would anyone like to shed some lights?
its a free world. whoever wants to jump off a building i will help them.
What do you think the role of pharmaceutical companies should be in the education of psychiatrists about medications?

what say dumb dumb?
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? u cannot help them, mrmonk - that's call enthunasia, it may be legal in Sweden, but not here in US.

Because an individual should be the best guardian of his or her own interests; for example, a man about to cross a broken bridge: we can forcibly stop that person and warn him of the danger he faces if he continues, but ultimately we should not prevent him from crossing the bridge, for only he knows the worth of his life balanced against the danger of crossing the bridge. Thus, if an individual views his or her life as unlivable, it would appear well within their rights to end it.
calm down .dont freak out. personally for me its a moral sin.now ans this question-
Have you heard the term œpsychological mindedness? What does that mean to you? Are you psychologically minded? How do you know? thank you.
and whats the difference between euthansia and physician a suicide.siisited
mrmonk, r u related to the Nobel family since u r a swedish? can u connect with them for an IV?

here is the gumgum u r looking for:

Psychological Mindedness (PM) is a concept which refers to an individual's capacity for self-examination, self-observation, introspection and personal insight. It also includes an ability to recognize and see the links between current problems within self and with others, and the ability to insight one's past particularly for its impact on present attitudes and functioning. Psychologically minded people have average and above average intelligence and generally have some insight into their problems even before they enter therapy. Psychological mindedness is distinct from intellectualizations and obsessional rumination about one's inner problems. The latter is of no help in psychotherapy, but it is a sign of resistance.

I mean connect me with them, dear.
psychological mindedness= absract interiorized thinking;ability to look beyond the surface of overt behaviour for underlying psychological meaning.
yes and i have lots of dynamite also handed down from generations and I,myself am a swedish dynamite. now when we talk about p.mindedness ,is it in context to psychiatrst or patients.

well this years nobel prize has already been DISTRIBUTED. will definitely put in a goog word with uncle.
I am psychological minded, for sure. I exam and observe myself everyday. I also do yoga to practice introspection.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »