Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psychiatry interview questions - smcian2007
Dumb Dumb::

In response to physician assisted suicide - chk this out.. In Oregon, you can help your pts Wink they have Death With Dignity Act ......
are all psychiatric disorders always coded by DSMIV.is it only for Diag or includes planning and prognostic factors???
I appriciate dumb dumb about his/her efforts. I would like talk with you if you give me your no on the e-mail address

informationforumusa

I will talk to you.

take care

smcian
stop smirking dumb dumb and give requested replies to concerened queries. danke.
mrmonk, I am just trying to become a future psychiatrist. remember "psychological mindedness"? explore all the fantasies so we will know our pts what r they talking about.

hey, cjay, u have been avoiding me for several weeks. u don't want to be a cowgirl anymore? come to enjoy the fantasies here with me, will u? yeehaa!
smcian2007, I usually don't give out my email address because I am really a very private man - that's why I am exploring my fantasies here to fill the void.

let's just talk a bit here to see how sincere u r, then I will consider to drop my email id.

btw, thanx for providing those wonderful qs - it's the gumgum I am talking about.
to the dumb dumb fan club:

are all psychiatric disorders always coded by DSMIV.is it only for Diag or includes planning and prognostic factors.

ยข What books have you recently read?

not really have much time to seriously read a book, the only book I have been reading is A Princess of Mars by Edgar Burroughs. It's a pulp fiction, very easy to read on my cellphone on the go.
E.Burroughs as in MeTarzan and you Jane? OOOOEEEEEEOOOOO.thats the call for his pet lion.
dsm is only an american standard for dx. different culture may have different view. do u know that the Chinese Classification of Mental Disorders includes a dx of 'ego-dystonic homosexuality'? also those:

Mental disorder due to Qigong. Qigong is a Chinese method of meditation/posture/exercise. It has been linked in Chinese psychiatry to psychosis.

Koro - excessive fear in men of the penis shrinking or drawing back in to the body. This has been associated with cultures placing a heavy emphasis on balance, or on fertility and reproduction.

Mental disorders due to superstition or witchcraft.

Travelling psychosis

isn't it interesting?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »