Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flushing hospital, nyc - nyc
Hi, I have my interview at flushing hospital IM on the 3rd. Can anybody tell me how it goes? Has anyone had their interview there?
i interviewed with the director and also chief resident........the director is a very nice guy.....very casual and informal ........don't worry........
The PD is a nice person. Straightforward and casual. Also interviewed with next year's chief resident...he's a real nice, down-to-earth kind of guy. Didn't get to meet any other attendings.

All the residents seemed generally pleased with the program, though fellowships are difficult/impossible to get into (and they don't have any...maybe Geriatrics, not sure though).

Good luck to all!
Interview next week, can anyone who interviewed there give me any suggestions as to what can be expected? Thanks for your help
Thanx tb and nobel...this is really comforting.
GL to u .
I was offered prematch there and I accepted. They told me to withdraw from match. I havent signed anything yet.
Has anyone gotten prematch from Flushing? Is this normal?
yes i was offered but i ended up prematching somewhere else but i liked everyone at flushing because of behavior and openness........anyway good luck
DEAR MD,

what kinda questions they asked in flushing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »