Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
university of texas, houston FM - yakisoba
anybody has experience interviewing in this hospital? Any comments in their interview process? Anybody else going for interview there? thanks!
Did you receive an IV from them? I haven't heard of this program.
i don't think they prematch.
matchnow: i did. they called me. not thru mail.

imdepressed: based from last year's data, you are right - they got all their slots filled thru the match.
anybody else going for an interview in this hospital? anybody who had experience interviewing there?
anybody?
Me, I've got an IV with them on January...Did they send you requirements to bring in the interview?
Hi nakatsu! i'll be interviewing with them on december.. they only requested me to bring trascript with clinical rotation during clerkship... how about you? when did you get the call? are you in US too?
I got the call from them last Friday. They send me an email with the requirements. Did you receive it as well after the call? Did they also asked to bring the original copy of the dean's letter? because I already sent my original mspe to ECFMG..
they did not ask for the dean's letter though.. i'll bring all my creds during the interview just to make sure.. got the call last thursday i think..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »