Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USCE,,,good samaritan hospital - yazan12345
It seems all the people who got interviews either have a high score or medium scores with USCE ??
no USCE ..NO US lors..NO high scores..multiple CS attempts..NO cs results..need visa..dont need visa..AMG IMG..USCE..research..no research..old grad..new grad..u name it..there is no one in the whole world who applied there and didnt get an IV..period
hey yazan did u get it too?
not true....

a friend of mine applied there and didnt get one...
What do you know about the program?

I got an invitation today as well. Any info (including one on pre-matches)?
yazan..i think you are mistaken..surely that cant be true..
baulaha dont badmouth the program. Fact is they chose who they like. Scores arr not everything
i am not badmouthing the program..actuallly it is considered a very good program..and until last year they interviewed only a select candidates..so what happend all of a sudden? how can they interview more than 500 candidates in a span of 10-12 days?
lets hope they are increasing the positions
yes it is,....

think about it 256 ...if i count every on who got an invitation today in the forum it will be around what?.. 40 -50 IVS,,,,

and why you Baulaha saying such stuff in the first place ,,,,

it is just a stupid idea to think that a program will send by mistake IVs to all who apply...

and if you said it happened before ,,,ill say yes just to few applicants not all applicants...

and if thats true ,,it is so easy for the program to fix by a bulk email saying IVS sent by mistake....what are they waiting for ,,,your pemission
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »