Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology 4 invitation sent in error-Good samaritan! - the_grasshopper
I apologize profusely. There was a problem with our program yesterday,Tuesday, 10/14/08, at approximately 2:52 p.m., and a mass number ofinvitations were sent by mistake at approximately Please know that we are still going through the selection process and if youare selected a second invitation email will be sent. For those who have already scheduled appointments. These will remain. Pleasedo not call or email for confirmation or to set up another appointment. Again I apologize and good luck to you in the future.
they enjoy our suffering
maafi mangte hai bechaare..... maaf karde kya????
hey people...well i too got an i.v. from g.s. ,i knew there was something wrong,since all my friends got i.v.s there..anyways all of them today got their apology letters..well i was waiting for mine..didn't get it but!!..lets see tomorrow.
I got the same Interview email. I was so Happy as it was my 1st IV call. I just reply them to schedule my IV, they have sent me the Same Apololgy Email.

Plz post to make it sure that I am not alone.
docpesh...yes.all my friends got their apology letters ,but i didn't get one.i did also scheduled my i.v. but i did not receive any apology letter,even today no apology letter ,dunno y is that? dunno whats going on with g.s.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »