Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated Farmacology - rizwaan
-is anyone else having trouble with pharm.. im not having trouble with the memorization.. but i am having trouble with the amt of info that they give...
-is the information in the pharm book for kaplan good enough.. or do i need to read high yield and first aid ( this will be a must right b4 the exam... but do i need to read fa in my frist reading)
-and are the videos worth watching they are soooooooo long....and i find he goes into smal netty details taht you dont need
-just frustrated... i find that i probably learned more about the drugs.. in my three months pharm course in med school.. then im learning right now... and that was not the case for other subjects
it feels like im runnign through the drugs... without know all of their full side effects.. and i find my self... learning less amt of drugs then what i knew from before.. maybe its just the organization of teh drugs.. within their categories... it feels like im being bounced around...
anyone doing farm
yes I am farming. I have wheat and cotton plantation.
rizwaan same here,still havent done nicely.well did u try lippins?or maybe u can try ur school notes.if short of time,stick with kaplan+FA(senior says so).
rizwaan
do UW pharmac q topic wise ones and than u will know to deal with pharmac
lectures is a very very excellent option but u sud 1st know how the q are asked.
only then u will stay alert in lectures else u will simply dose off

u can remember pharmac unless u know how to apply it
do as many q as possble and dont read any other book

DO KAPLAN Q BANK OF PHARMAC
DO USMLERX OF PHRAMC
DO UW OF PHARMAC
and still want to do more than DO Q AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER OF KATZUNG (excellent for practise)

do 100 q per day for 2 weeks

sure shot garanteed SUCCESS

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »