Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 kaplan 2007 vs 2008 notes - drtm
Is there any big difference or update in 2008 version?
hi... i have asked the same question...
i have the 2004 version... but the 2008 is being updated... and also people said... that there are lots of question... after each chapter...and the pharmacology is completely new... but i tried to purchase just the book... which was impossible.... cause u have to buy kaplan course.... even going to the 30 visit is like 2000 dollars.... gee... i am on the same boat as you...
well if its step 1, i dont think that the basic sciences changed radically in a year ... its all the same even from 2000 ... except a couple of clarifications ... this is what i think. if it was step 2 thats a different story
newspeak is right!!! i have both 2007 n 2008 and there are hardly any differences in the two sets...
i've studied the 2004 version and trust me they are fine and sufficient... just make sure u have an updated 1st aid
thank you guys again.... i think is my PMS i am so sensitive and concern about something that i am always making excuse to buy things and feel somehow fullfill... i guess i am just stress out... as all of u are... but i know that u guys are better managing the stress thanks a lot hoping for 99... my first aid is definetly 2008
do you have a link for the 2007 notes?
thanks
Exactly like pooh and hoping have said.
what you need essentially is an updated FA version, and then even if u study from 2004, the differenes will be minor, and the questions wont come from these minor differences, even if they did, give me a break ECFMG lool
Thanks every body.
* Fuji ... No i dont have the link. I got the printed version of books. Try googling it....
guys..... i dont have the link...sorry...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »