Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you do differently next year? - hellousa
I will apply all over USA. I will try to do an externship in Psychiatry to get hands on clinical experience. I will get all my letters from Psychiatrists. I will write a better personal statement. I will have more experience to put in. I will go for all my interviews and rank all of them. I will move where ever I match. What about you guys?
Dear, i thought U have already many IVs?

well, I will do nothing because I will go back to my own country to work in the place where I used to and stay there an d
never do this BIH HUGE error again.

I have three. I am not sure if they are many.
u just need 1 to match.........there is no realtivity
sorry Hellousa! I just thought.

do u hav one at Lincoln bronx in IM , dont u?
Nope. I have UT Houston, U of Kansas/Wichita, MorHouse Atlanta/GA.
its ok guys i m gonna open my hospital soon i will taKe all rejected Fmg there.....lol....be ready to wrok n save some lives...Smile
hellousa:

those are very good programs, univ prog..you should be very thankful, just prepare well for the interviews and sell yourself there and you will be fine Smile stop worrying and start preparing..when is ur first interview?
hmm... i think we all will match coz there is scramble too.....atleast i have my hopes high but scramble is in March and really u cant just sit n wait for march u need to act now to get more stuff/experience for next yr match.........
ohmygod,
what is wrong with Lincoln Bronx,
I did not understand your Question
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »